This session will help your employees improve their finances by getting organised. It offers easy practical steps to becoming more financially confident.
This session will cover:
- The Paper Detox: Organising your finances
- Money Goals: Setting your focus
- The Bank Statement Challenge: Resetting the budget
- Kill The Toxic Spend: Reducing costs
- Improve Your Credit Worth: Checking your credit report
- Reduce The Weight: Tackling debt
- Seek Support: Understanding your entitlement
- Shift The Pounds: Re-aligning your savings strategy
- Know What You’ve Got: Maximising company benefits
- Retrain the brain: Adopting healthy money habits
How do employers benefit?
This course is a really good way to offer employees something fun, engaging and useful. Happy people lead to a more productive, engaged and healthier workforce. Helping people to grab some money skills in a non-judgemental, unbiased and fun way saves them time, money and helps them build a happier future. This in turn reduces stress and absence in your workplace and leads to a more motivated workforce.
We know money keeps employees awake at night. We know they look to their employers for help.
What people have said?
Excellent delivery and really clear content, thank you
Kris Barnett, CEO, ICE Benevolent Fund
Loads of level headed guidance that I can put into practise
Get in Touch
Providing easily-understood information to help everyone ‘move forwards’ with their finances. The session is designed to be fun and interactive, and attendees will receive planners to take away to help them become ‘better with money’.