Redundancy can be a time of stress and uncertainty.
It’s important for your people to understand how they will pay the bills and cope financially during this time, but it can be hard to know where to start.
This workshop will cover:
- What am I entitled to?
- Am I entitled to State Benefits
- What’s my current financial position?
- What happens to my pension and benefits?
- What should I do with any lump sum payment?
- Creating your action plan
- Where to go for help and support
How do employers benefit?
We know money keeps employees awake at night. We know they look to their employers for help.
Providing extra support through redundancy will have a positive impact on the mental health and wellbeing of your employees.
What people have said?
I really appreciated my employer providing this session.
I came out with lots of ideas on what to do next.